not a fan. Those three little words "invite" questions. For example people might say, "so, what are you not a fan of?". And now you have an opportunity to begin a conversation. You have an opportunity to tell them not "what" but "who" you follow and why.
WARNING! not a fan is not a slogan it is a statement of faith. Before you buy any of these products, make sure you are ready to live out your faith and are equipped to explain it.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Love your product (wristbands)...Review by Dr. David
- Good, could be better.Review by Mike
- i received my order of wrist bands and i was very well pleased but there was one issue. I bought these to be given out to my Sunday School class and several of the men could not get them around their hands. They were way too tight for them to wear. Could there be a larger size? Other than that, i am very well pleased. Mike (Posted on 10/25/2015)
Write Your Own Review
How long will it take for my package to arrive?
So long as an item is currently in stock, if you place your order during the business week, your order should be shipped out within 24 hours. If you place your order after 12pm EST or over the weekend, your order will not be shipped out until the following business day. Shipping times may vary depending on location, but these are the general timeframes for the various shipping methods:
- FREE Shipping, for orders over $100 (7 business days or less): USPS or FedEx
- Economy (7 business days or less): USPS
- Ground (4-7 business days): can go USPS or FedEx
- 3-Day (3 business days): FedEx
- Expedited (2 business days): FedEx
- Overnight (1 business day): FedEx
- Priority Mail International: 6-10 business days
- Worldwide Expedited: 4-6 business days
Please provide a physical address when able to - shipments to P.O. Boxes may be delayed.
What is your return policy?
If an item is damaged: Any item damaged in shipping may be returned within 30 days of receipt. We will pay for shipping back to us (if necessary), and send you a replacement item for no additional charge.
If an item is defective: Any item that is defective (referring to technical problems with a DVD, caused by City on a Hill) may be returned within 90 days of receipt. We will pay for shipping back to us (if necessary), and send you a replacement item for no additional charge.
If an item is not what you expected/no longer wanted: If you are not satisfied with an item (wrong size, not what you expected, etc.), you may return it within 30 days of receipt. After City on a Hill has evaluated the state of the product (whether it is in re-sellable condition), we will issue a refund or exchange it for the same item (or in some cases, an item of equal value).
Items are re-sellable if they are unopened, or have no wear-and-tear; this is subject to the discretion of City on a Hill.
A re-stocking fee of $1.55 per order and $0.45 per item will apply.
We cannot refund original shipping charges. City on a Hill will not reimburse for shipping back to COAH.
How to return an item: YOU MUST CONTACT CITY ON A HILL before returning an item for ANY reason. Every return must be accompanied by an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number, which you will receive when contacting COAH about your return. To receive your RMA number, as well as instruction on how/where to ship your return back to us, please call (502)245-2425
If material is returned to City on a Hill without an RMA, the return will be subject to additional processing fees.
Please note that it may take up to 3 weeks to process a return from the date we receive it. We will notify you via email when we receive your return, and do our best to credit your account in a timely manner.
We can only accept returns that were originally purchased from City on a Hill. If you purchased a COAH product from another store, please contact them for their return policies.