1. WHO IS YOUR TEAM? What does it take for an entire community of people to have hearts that are ready for revival? Of course, individuals can experience a personal awakening. But for there to be a movement that changes culture, there must be a group - a team - that is able to experience and embrace a move of God.
2. THE COST OF FOLLOWING There is a cost for following Jesus - both a personal cost, and the cost to a group determined to be united in Christ. The teaching makes the point that God often uses testing to force us to truly choose sides, solidifying our commitment. Then He can bless, and more effectively use us to accomplish His purposes in revival.
3. MAKING A DIFFERENCE This episode focuses on how God powerfully uses those who are given over to His will. A hallmark of revivals throughout history is the fact that they typically begin in a group of ordinary people who are miraculously empowered to do extraordinary things.
4. YOUR IDENTITY Jesus completely redefines our identity when we give ourselves to Him, just as reality itself is suddenly redefined “when God shows up”. In The Jesus Movement, God took thousands of college students, most of whom would have been called hippies, and turned them into “Jesus Freaks” who took the gospel to a jaded and aimless generation.
5. DEALING WITH DISAPPOINTMENT This episode reminds us that revival exists to serve God’s purposes, not ours. Just because we are part of a movement of God does not exempt us from suffering, persecution, and pain. God may even choose to take His favor, His revival, His blessing, and turn them in completely unexpected directions, leaving His people to question and endure tremendous disappointment.
6. LEAVING A LEGACY One of the greatest blessings of remaining faithful to God in His purposes for revival is that you are rewarded with a powerful legacy. Those who have been faithful during movements of God have seen Him accomplish the impossible - through them! Those who allow God to define their identity cannot help but bless others and forever change the lives of those around them. In the end, they truly see God’s promise to do immeasurably more than they could ask or imagine.
|Type||Small Group Study|
Write Your Own Review
How long will it take for my package to arrive?
So long as an item is currently in stock, if you place your order during the business week, your order should be shipped out within 24 hours. If you place your order after 12pm EST or over the weekend, your order will not be shipped out until the following business day. Shipping times may vary depending on location, but these are the general timeframes for the various shipping methods:
- FREE Shipping, for orders over $100 (7 business days or less): USPS or FedEx
- Economy (7 business days or less): USPS
- Ground (4-7 business days): can go USPS or FedEx
- 3-Day (3 business days): FedEx
- Expedited (2 business days): FedEx
- Overnight (1 business day): FedEx
- Priority Mail International: 6-10 business days
- Worldwide Expedited: 4-6 business days
Please provide a physical address when able to - shipments to P.O. Boxes may be delayed.
What is your return policy?
If an item is damaged: Any item damaged in shipping may be returned within 30 days of receipt. We will pay for shipping back to us (if necessary), and send you a replacement item for no additional charge.
If an item is defective: Any item that is defective (referring to technical problems with a DVD, caused by City on a Hill) may be returned within 90 days of receipt. We will pay for shipping back to us (if necessary), and send you a replacement item for no additional charge.
If an item is not what you expected/no longer wanted: If you are not satisfied with an item (wrong size, not what you expected, etc.), you may return it within 30 days of receipt. After City on a Hill has evaluated the state of the product (whether it is in re-sellable condition), we will issue a refund or exchange it for the same item (or in some cases, an item of equal value).
Items are re-sellable if they are unopened, or have no wear-and-tear; this is subject to the discretion of City on a Hill.
A re-stocking fee of $1.55 per order and $0.45 per item will apply.
We cannot refund original shipping charges. City on a Hill will not reimburse for shipping back to COAH.
How to return an item: YOU MUST CONTACT CITY ON A HILL before returning an item for ANY reason. Every return must be accompanied by an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number, which you will receive when contacting COAH about your return. To receive your RMA number, as well as instruction on how/where to ship your return back to us, please call (502)245-2425
If material is returned to City on a Hill without an RMA, the return will be subject to additional processing fees.
Please note that it may take up to 3 weeks to process a return from the date we receive it. We will notify you via email when we receive your return, and do our best to credit your account in a timely manner.
We can only accept returns that were originally purchased from City on a Hill. If you purchased a COAH product from another store, please contact them for their return policies.