Customer Reviews (11)
- Obey GODReview by George
I was very pleased to hear a preacher tell the cold hard Truth. Few are chosen from this evil age. (MATTHEW 22:14, MAT. 7:14) That's scary, but GOD has a Plan to save the vast majority of humanity when the ruling evil powers are taken away in His Kingdom! (ROMANS 11:32)
George (Posted on 9/20/2015)
- InspiringReview by Vickie
- My husband watched the movie together and agreed that it does make you think. I would recommend it for all ages. (Posted on 8/11/2015)
- Great!Review by Maggie
This is a wonderful movie. I preferred the 6 episode format that we watched on you-tube better ~ mainly because we are using this with younger kids and it is more difficult to keep their attention span when things aren't broken up intentionally.
But, overall: life changing movie. Well done! (Posted on 6/4/2015)
- I wish every Christian could view this quality film.Review by Mary
- I happed one day to tune in and NOT A FAN was coming on. The title got my attention and then I began to watch. It is a thought-provoking film for anyone wondering where they stand in the faith of Jesus Christ. Sold-out is AWESOME. (Posted on 3/2/2013)
- BrilliantReview by Bernie
- This is a great great movie watched it twice. Wow God spoke to me in this movie i hope to get a copy of it that i want to use for His Glory in our church only problem is my funds are low. But i will trust God for a miracle as i really do want to spread His word. (Posted on 2/4/2013)
- This is really what it is all aboutReview by An ex-Mormon searching for Jesus
- I was in the Mormon Church for 23 years and have been out about 10 years. I have gone to many churches and just have not been able to understand what it is all about. Never have I ever heard it presented in such a wonderful and truthful way. Thank you so very much for helping me . I will share this message with others. (Posted on 9/3/2012)
- I have been watching the last few of the episodes I have on DVR.....from sattelite.......Review by Tom Pulsi
- ....and couldn't wait for them to cycle through so I am looking forward to the movie! This is incredibly well done and really brings home what Jesus wants us to do! (Posted on 6/30/2012)
- Extremely Powerful!Review by Jim & Dawn
- This movie should be REQUIRED watching by every person/church who claims to be a Christian. It will cut you wide open and expose you for what you REALLY are: A TRUE follower, or JUST a fan of our Lord!!! Warning: If you're wishy-washy, don't watch this video. You won't be able to handle it. (Posted on 4/14/2012)
- A must-see for all Christians!Review by Allie-not a fan.
- This movie is very well made. The filming, directing, acting, editing, etc. is all extremely professional. The message is profound and life changing. (Posted on 10/2/2011)
- God change, changes everythingReview by chocah
- Such an intimate portrait of God's love drawing us into a deeper relationship. I loved the different perspectives shown- first by Eric who surrendered to God, then by all who saw the real change in him. God change. Surrendering to our Lord and Savior and allowing Him to draw us in can change everything! More than we can even begin to imagine...What an awesome God. (Posted on 6/28/2011)
- This is a faith growing experience of a lifetimeReview by Kingdom Business Ministries
- We just watched the movie and this movie has the potential to change lifes and help those who believe in Jesus but are just fans become true followers of Christ Jesus. We suggest that if your ministry has shown this movie yet in your ministry it should. This series will help your truely understand what it means to be a follower of Jesus and not a fan. (Posted on 6/24/2011)
Write Your Own Review
How long will it take for my package to arrive?
So long as an item is currently in stock, if you place your order during the business week, your order should be shipped out within 24 hours. If you place your order after 12pm EST or over the weekend, your order will not be shipped out until the following business day. Shipping times may vary depending on location, but these are the general timeframes for the various shipping methods:
- FREE Shipping, for orders over $100 (7 business days or less): USPS or FedEx
- Economy (7 business days or less): USPS
- Ground (4-7 business days): can go USPS or FedEx
- 3-Day (3 business days): FedEx
- Expedited (2 business days): FedEx
- Overnight (1 business day): FedEx
- Priority Mail International: 6-10 business days
- Worldwide Expedited: 4-6 business days
Please provide a physical address when able to - shipments to P.O. Boxes may be delayed.
What is your return policy?
If an item is damaged: Any item damaged in shipping may be returned within 30 days of receipt. We will pay for shipping back to us (if necessary), and send you a replacement item for no additional charge.
If an item is defective: Any item that is defective (referring to technical problems with a DVD, caused by City on a Hill) may be returned within 90 days of receipt. We will pay for shipping back to us (if necessary), and send you a replacement item for no additional charge.
If an item is not what you expected/no longer wanted: If you are not satisfied with an item (wrong size, not what you expected, etc.), you may return it within 30 days of receipt. After City on a Hill has evaluated the state of the product (whether it is in re-sellable condition), we will issue a refund or exchange it for the same item (or in some cases, an item of equal value).
Items are re-sellable if they are unopened, or have no wear-and-tear; this is subject to the discretion of City on a Hill.
A re-stocking fee of $1.55 per order and $0.45 per item will apply.
We cannot refund original shipping charges. City on a Hill will not reimburse for shipping back to COAH.
How to return an item: YOU MUST CONTACT CITY ON A HILL before returning an item for ANY reason. Every return must be accompanied by an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number, which you will receive when contacting COAH about your return. To receive your RMA number, as well as instruction on how/where to ship your return back to us, please call (502)245-2425
If material is returned to City on a Hill without an RMA, the return will be subject to additional processing fees.
Please note that it may take up to 3 weeks to process a return from the date we receive it. We will notify you via email when we receive your return, and do our best to credit your account in a timely manner.
We can only accept returns that were originally purchased from City on a Hill. If you purchased a COAH product from another store, please contact them for their return policies.